Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Saturday, February 02, 2008
Ringo Kit Kat, Kingdom hearts and Project whatchama


The ringo Kit Kat (available at Isetan) was delicious, even thogh I was severly disappointed that the Hokkaido fair has beeen replaced with cny stalls.

Time to welcome back Sora, Goofy, Donald, Kairi and Riku. I have a whole bunch of picture from te new artbook to use in the blog template, but I can't bear to damage the book by scanning it in. Either I find the pictures online or I just settle with what I have.

Nonetheless, I've always loved this picture, it's so fun and mischievious.

The bubbly lady at build a bear insisted I was Japanese. I'm quite flattered, but I'm sorry to disappoint.

Onward with Project "Give it my all, otherwise don't give at all, hope for the best, the rest is up to fate and destiny, so don't get nervous."

Need sleep.


Gavin pondered @ 01:32


Under the layers of dust