Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, January 27, 2008
Eh... Evil enabler!?


So who am I kidding when I claim "let's get down to business". So yeah, I'm back here, I managed to catch This film is not yet rated with Mei today. (She chose the show based on the title... haha. Hey, I still wanna catch Mr. Average (Comme tout le monde))

TFINYR, another film in the likes of zeitgeist and Google Spider goats. Of course TFINYR doens't dwell as much on conspiracy theories as the latter 2, but they cover common ground - control of information and dubious standards. Listen folks, violence is perfectly fine, just leave out the gore, but making love is less acceptable. I used to hear an adage, make love not war, now it seems war is preferred to sex. It's ridiculous to the point of absurdity. Watch it, if only for the extended sex sequence from Team America. 3 thumbs up!

The past few weeks, the prospects of going on a darker wilder path presented itself and it's pretty tempting, like, the dark I used to know was a dull shade of colour I had, but this dark is dark hues of ever other colour there is. ADM, that place has people who are interesting, maybe people who cna lead me to shed my inhibitions.

So I got myself the Kingdom Hearts art book today, which is absolutely smashing. It's almost like finding certain parts of myself that I didn't even realize I left behind. Certain beliefs and emotions that are part of my core, like fighting against the bad guys for the greater good!

Light at the end of the tunnel!

Given the hope, that no reply might not be really no reply, just not replied yet. What would it say?

I don't know, but now, even till this day, you still make butterflies appear in my stomach. All nervous and tentative, even though I'm the evil enabler. Evil creatures still feel the pressure to impress, and of course, they do screw up and act weird at times too.

Remember Gavin, not the number of breaths, but the moments that take your breath away! Just one moment to take your breath away, would that be ok? Rather than trying to grasp at all the moments of breaths.

Ah... Nevermind me, I'm just a little inexplicably cheery at the moment.

Labels: , ,


Gavin pondered @ 22:35


Under the layers of dust