Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Thursday, December 20, 2007
Now that that's done with


Not everything has to have a meaning, and sometimes, pointless escapades fill in the voids of our lives. Finding that looking to do something meaningful at every turn often leads to disappointment more than anything else. We should be entitled to say fuck off when something screwy is present.

I haven't had time to rest since my return from Japan, nor a reprieve from the bout of coughing, and all I wanted was some semblence of efficiency and effective working. I guess it's just too much to ask for in this day and age. That's the least I ask of, but it hardly gets fufilled. Either way, the event is over, and I can get down to getting my Japan photos up.

I still can't believe the sight I witnessed on the Tokyo Metro. there are stories of the insane crowds, nad yes, they were not works of fiction. The Tokyo subway is that packed. The most amazing part of it is that in spite of all the rushing tides of people, the commuters actually queued in front of the train door before the trains arrived. That is pretty incredible feat, considering that in Singapore, such are the makings of a mad rush for the train door.

Japan has left many deep impressions on me, and these are not merely a superficial image. I shall elaborate in due time.

In the meantime, I'm off to contemplate certain matters of the future with regards to me dutiy and responsibility.


Gavin pondered @ 23:07


Under the layers of dust