Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Saturday, December 01, 2007
Dead tired


Winterhill went karaoke, the 3 guys became known as the uncles, and I now have a kbox card.

That aside, there's a bunch of crazies who sang themselves hoarse and went for hawker fare straight after.

It doesn't stop there! The escapes were continued on the grounds of Holland V. Eskibar was the haunt of choice, outside section of course, the ladies in their shorts could barely refrain from stampeding back out after a minute in the sub-zero inner bar. I personally find no sin in ordering a float in a bar, because I can't appreciate the taste of alcohol, and I can't finish a whole glass of whatever. In sips, the whatevers are tasty though, some sort of "sleepy polar bear" and something vaguely reminiscent of a screwdriver.

Now here comes the most incredulous part of the day, where after all that singing, all that food and drinking, 6 almost irrationally illogical young people headed to Cold Rock for desert. Oh gosh, must I describe how sinfully delightful it was? =)

Heck with the calories for this night, let's enjoy the company and drink (in this case, eat) in the moments of enjoyment. The range of ice-cream at Cold Rock is much more varied than that at Ice Cream Chefs, and we tried a few mixes, Ferrero ice-cream with some mix, that turned out subliminal, the nutty flavour tantalizing and teasing the tongue before lightly washing down the throat. The minty green mix with m&ms looked a little too adventurous to tempt me, and of course, the dark chocolate caramel mud pie + tim tam mix was simply chocolatey decadence.

Well what can I say, with me around, decadence is simply, an irrefutable constant.

I really am exhausted, signing off.


Gavin pondered @ 01:11


Under the layers of dust