Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Wednesday, November 21, 2007
I still prefer email and the post


During the exams, there's a pressing need to make oneself scare on MSN, and it gives one an appreciation of the serenity and peace it offers for a change.

It makes me realize how much I miss using email and the post. On MSN, there's a pressure to reply to anyone who sends an IM (even though you're on busy), and well, sometimes it annoys when that IM comes in at an inappropriate moment (ie, in the middle of a queation you cannot solve).

Thus, I beseech and ask for forgiveness from my friends if I have neglected you on MSN. Email me, I'll be sure to reply to that. Better yet, drop me a letter, ensure that the postmen still have a job.

Otherwise, it'll really be a case of the post men not working.


Gavin pondered @ 19:56


Under the layers of dust