Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, October 21, 2007
On idle banter


Mozart's Piano Concerto 21 K 467 Movement I





This is one of my favourite pieces. It's not very famous or renowned, but I love it for the majesty that the piece exudes, and within the composition, there's a gentle and graceful presentation of the music through the piano, strings and brass instruments. There's a certain lightness to this particular piece, in contrast to other more powerful pieces like Tchaikovsky's concerto no 1 or impactful and technically challenge as Rachmaninov's Piano concerto no2

Very interesting interpretation of finale on the piano. It's quite different from the typical variations that I've heard, and a fresh change from the Ambache Orchestra rendition that I have come to like.

-----------


With the conclusion of the weekend, I bid Seng farewell until his next holiday. Nonetheless, the 3 musketeers had fun in the past week. Pool, hanging out at Holland V, and pigging out at Botak Jones. It certainly has helped a great deal in pointing my mind back in the proper direction. It's good for the psyche and the soul. We've each changed a little in the months apart, changing as the environment and influences melded and concoct a potpourri out of our life story. Fortunately, the core's intact, we are still who we were.

So it's good to know that Gavin is clueless with it comes to wooing girls. After all these years I've still got the likings for this particular one, but I've got no clue whatsoever how to proceed. According to Meixian (oh yes, a chance meeting with my old friend on campus last week!), she claimed it's not like me to be this inhibited. Yeah, I'm surprised myself. Well, partly because I'm scared! I just can't Carpe the Diem because er... Because I just don't know how to? Erm... heh. *Sheepish*

How to do it in a really nice way? How to make an impact, an impression that will tip the odds in my favour, and the "what if it kills the friendship" nagging at my mind. then there's the silly "she like me, she likes me not" ritual. Only thing lacking is the little flower petals on the floor. Those are a little hard to come by in urban singapore. =p

Ooo... please, something just hit me, some inspiration, some compelling urge to push me past this hill of procrastination!


Gavin pondered @ 13:17


Under the layers of dust