Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Books stack/pile/mountain


I realized my "to read" stack has been growing, 2 more books to the pile, Milton's PAradise Lost and Dante's Divine Comedy. At the same time, I realize I've not been catching up on the DVDs I want to watch either. Good Morning Vietnam, The Gods must be crazy, Honey and Clover, tha french films with tautou in it, ah... "À la folie... pas du tout" and "Hors de prix".

Let's see, if I can reallocate my game time to reading and watching, I think this holiday can be very fruitful indeed. I mean, what are games compared to the allure of books.

That's right, that's exactly what I'll do.

Zokutou word meter
0 / 25
(0.0%)


25, 25. Let's not be overly ambitious. First tasks(s) The Great Gatsby and Pride ad Prejudice. Oh yeah. Gambate!


Gavin pondered @ 08:23


Under the layers of dust