Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Wednesday, May 02, 2007
A treat!




I love that song featuring the Kumars! I can't beleive how unbelivably cheerful life has become after getting away from school! I see the morning light at 8, I sleep peacefully at night, I hear the news and all's really great! Going out, out of school, to town, around the neighbourhood. I. Love. Freedom!

Catching a film at the Film Festival and getting acquainted with Edgar Alan Poe. Austen is still waiting for me to finish it, but yet I am so compelled to make a trip down to Kino to shop for more books! A trip to kino anyone??

I'm trying to look into the possibility (and feasibility) of going to Japan for a while. It's close to a year since I went travelling, and boy am I itching to fly again.

And since you all have been really nice people, here is the "acursed" picture. =p


Gavin pondered @ 20:27


Under the layers of dust