Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Aww...


Ouchie, tagged by Nick, so now a few lucky people shall get tagged too. =p

I hope this doesn't get joted down on someone's little red/black book for future use (hint hint, Chye Ping...), it's all in the fun of it!

Rules of the game: each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own 10 weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose as many people as you like to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1. I was born left-handed, but somehow whilst growing up, got convinced that I was right-handed. It's quite weird, because I still get mixed up sometimes, I write with my right hand, but I prefer to handle food with my left. I used to use the mouse on the left hand (it ticked off all the users after me in the computer lab to realized that the mouse buttons were reversed. whahahah.), and I wear my watch on my right. Not really ambidextrous per se, just very, rather confused. heh.

2. I can't stand the taste of diary products on their own. Not a mile near plain milk, cheddar cheese or butter for me. Oddly enough, flavoured milk and cheese on pizza is absolutely delicious. Food quirk number 2! I hate runny egg yolks, yolks that are hard boiled and uncooked yolk. I'm fine with omeletes and scrambled eggs, but give me a sunny side up and I'll eat the white and return you the yolk.

3. Still concerning food, I have this quirk of leaving my favourite bit for the last, often resulting in a situation where I'm left with one spoonful of rice and a huge chunk of chicken. But heck, I hardly touch rice these days, so no biggie there. I love weird things like slightly charred fish skin, chicken skin and chocolate! Ok, everyone knows that I'm weak against chocolate, but still I want to reiterate that I LOVE Chocolate!! Hahhaha

4. I HATE INSECTS! Especially cockroaches. I jump and run from them even till this day, and I wonder how I survived my field camps during NS. I mean, yucks! They all icky, slimy and they fly! *shudders* The funnniest thing is I find spiders intriguing and absolutely fine. *shrugs*

5. I used to be a freaking whale, I mean, literally, almost hitting a hundred kilos. I'm about the only one in my family that's not overweight. I cringe whenever I have to produce my IC, because, seriously, the picture inside is soooo vastly different from how I look now.

6. Despite looking all serious and stuff, I actually love to pretend, to act out roles of wild imagination. When I was younger, I used to lie in bed for hours, cooking up these wonderful stories of flight and fantasy. Role playing as a superhero, a warrior and what not. These days, I seem to be stuck in a role of a rather prim and proper person, but really, I'm yearning to break free. To be able to be myself.

7. I believe and seem to be afflicted by this 3 date curse, or maybe its psycological. It's this situation where after 3 dates with a lady, and we almost stop speaking after that. Bad luck, no skills or what? I don't really know. The best part? I've not exactly gotten over most of them. *weak smile* Oh, somewhere out there must be someone who will come and break this curse! Where are you?

8. Whilst we're on girls, despite being more than averagely popular and having a fair share of admirers, I've never had any romanic success... Sobs. Perhaps it's those 4 years in a boys school, but now, I'm absolutely terrified by women. Seriously! I don't know how to handle them, I get all nervous and shy around them. I can't even speak naturally. Like thinking too much, trying to make a good impression, and saying the right things. When they don't know me, I'm still pretty fine, when they know me, they find that I absolutely sucks... Oh woe is me. T_T

9. I absolutely love glow-in-the-dark objects! They're so fascinating, like little beacons of hope shining through even though it is dark outside. Whereever I go, I'll make it a point to adjourn my room, table and place with things that glow in the dark, so that during the night, there'll be something shining through.

10. I was once a typical nerd/geek who played all the latest computer games and collected all the spiderman comics! With great power comes great responsibility. When I was younger, I was either in school or locked in the room using the internet to search out images of spiderman, the latest walkthroughs for the game I'm currently playing or downloading music soundtracks from those games. Otherwise, I'm glued to the playstation set. 4 hours every saturday and sunday, from 2 - 6, I remember, and I'll chew through a whole bag of Doritos whilst at that 4 hour session. Thank god that was in the past.

Wow, that was actually pretty fun! I didn't know I wasn't that boring.

Alright! Drum roll please!

I tag - Seng, Jac, Shermy, Gerald, Claire, Tim, Mei-chan, Fergie, and everyone else who reads this.


Gavin pondered @ 10:19


Under the layers of dust