Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Thursday, March 01, 2007
Smashing 22nd


I love my Archery team-mates! Thanks for the wonderful surprise. =3

You guys even sang a birthday song for me in the food court! OMG.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Arcade action, catching Letters from Iwo Jima. The view from the Japanese during the conflict of World War II. Both sides are huuman afterall, and both sides are equaly guilty of crimes and atrocities. In war, right or wrong belongs to the victor to define.

But that's a little deep for my Birthday. =p

Here I want to thank many many people!

Liming for being the first well wisher. Bro, I really miss you. It's been ages since we met up. Of course, Shang May the 1st Singaporean to wish me happy birthday. Jorcelyn and Weiqiang for the midnight special deliveries. Next, the hunky guys from archery, Aaron, Edmund, Noel, Sky and Mark! Not to forget Janice with her mid-day sms, and Cheryl, shortly after. Oh, and Claire, for singing me a birthday song with that beautiful voice of yours. Tim and Selena thanks for the well wishes! We must meet up someday too. And of course, my bestest pals Nicky and Houf and Shermy too!

Amidst all the well wishes and messages, it is clear that I have wonderful friends.


Gavin pondered @ 23:35


Under the layers of dust