Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, October 29, 2006
Thanks guys


One thing I miss most about NS? The people. I met up with Mr Tan and the boys yesterday, and my mind wandered back to the good times. They give me the strength to want to go out and conquer this world, on a flying balloon, blazing our way across the world. I awnt to bring them along too, the gang, Mr Tan, Gerald, Sherman and Colin. That would be quite wonderful.

Colin would like the world to keep an open mind, and he wants to learn about everything. To him there is a limitless trofve of knowledge and views that can be found. An Open Mind.

Sherman wants to help people break away from the grasp of the book. He would like to see the enlightenment of the people around him, in hopes that they could think for themselves, to fend for their loved ones. To Enlighten.

Gerald wants to find out more about his worth, and where he stands. He pushes himself forward towards an unseen target. Demanding only the best from himself, and not stopping regardless. Seeking Proof.

Mr Tan. He teaches and nutures, and patiently lights the path. Searching for something new. Everyone is worth something and he will make that bloom. He encourages.

Me? Of course, I sell ideas, I sell hope and I sell dreams. I don't tout expertise, I don't tout analytical skills, I don't claim to a sharp mind, but what I do know is that there's always hope out there.

But I fear. I fear that really helping removes my need for existence. I fear that I make people unhappy and I fear that there are views that are wrong. And most of all, I fear letting people in.

Nevertheless, perhaps someday we really could fly away.

---

Mood: Appreciative
Listening to: Michael Buble - Home


Gavin pondered @ 18:07


Under the layers of dust