Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Thursday, October 26, 2006
The path to being a better person


When looking out for all the details and indicators, I had neglected the most important thing - the results. Carrying about how the dials move and the needles point, and worrying about what other people might think or feel. That's not right, especially when I'm supposed to get a job done.

How am I supposed to set an example that way? What kind of a "leader" is that? Fortunately, this is just a small lesson and a minor set back.

Now that I have been somberly awakened, and somewhat more alert, I hope I shan't repeat the errors of the past.

Yes, the book does list the things that should be taken note of, but at the expense of not understanding the whole picture. Gosh, how very silly.

From now on, I'm supposed to be a man, not a sneaky, conniving creep.

It's really amazing, that I negelected my duties on but 1 occassion, and that occassion is the one which is remembered. That is it, there's no room to slip up, in fact it is inexcusable. It is not important if everyone likes me or what I say, but it is paramount that I get a point across.

You heard me? I'm sorry for paying to much attention to the nitty-gritties and neglecting you. I shan't demand remuneration from you ever again, if I did a good job, then I shall be happy to hear just your praise.

To impress by being myself, not to impress by acting. I want you to recognize me for my abilities, my talents and myself. I'll show you, and that I promise. Otherwise, I'll be letting all of you down.


---

Mood: Brink of a revelation
Location: Hall 16
Listening to: Lisa Ono - Sueno Cristalino (Crystal Dream)


Gavin pondered @ 23:49


Under the layers of dust