Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Wednesday, September 27, 2006
A hint of thought


It's always good to catch up with your friends, especially when you miss the place. Caught up with the guys last monday, and it's great to see them once again. There's new additions to the family, there have been changes, but it's good to know that the intrinsic worth and form remains.

To say I don't miss the workplace or the people is fallacious, and there's no hiding of sentiments. However, getting overly sentimental is neither constructive nor required. The ties that are built transcend mere professionalism. It can and will remain strong as long as we remember each other, and appreciate the importance behind it.

I would like to claim that I have learnt much, yet, I know that less than half of any experience is ever "learnt". That which is not practiced, shall remain words that are preached. If I don't continue using, then it shall ebb away in the recesses of memory.

As much as I wish to continue learning and trying, there must come a time where we must face the surf. I little update to my friends out there. I'm sure you must be wonedring where the world did I vanish to.

Now the Hall 16 Cultural Director, and also a school archer. There's hardly a day without any new surprises. They come in all shapes and sizes, especially when you least expect them.

The currency in this locale is time, time, effort and a willingness to learn. The concpetion of an individual, of self slowly errodes, wearing down to a need to encompass the surroundings. The musings of a deviant grows soft, and often, is muted.

That's just me, wishing to pour out to reach out to more than just myself. However, there is a difference now. Comfort. In the apst, I have alowed myself the luxury of working within the bounds of my comfort, what and when, will have to obey my whimses. That's nary the case now.

Nonentheless, I don't want myself to be engulfed in this surge of responsibility and get overwhelmed. I am fortunate to have friends and acquaintances to help preserve my sanity, but somehow, I'm still not spending enough time with the right people. The people I want to be with, is just too many for the 24 hours that I have.

Maybe I'm still a misfit in the wrong world. I just need people that can lsiten to my thoughts and not feel intimidated by them. A devil won't necessarily destroy the world, mind you. He might just have alot to talk about.

It does not do well for me to stand here griping about fate. I'm real, you're real, we're all real.

Afterall, I'm still green and inexperienced. Scared to say the leas, yet supremely cocky. No, no... Not so cocky and confident anymore. The tides of change are washing off the pride.

Confidence. The lack of it, because I'm not good enough to help myself with my studies. That's my only worry. Slowly.

---

Mood:
Location: Home
Listening to: L'Arc¬en¬Ciel - Ready Steady Go


Gavin pondered @ 23:38


Under the layers of dust