Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, August 20, 2006
Eventually


School has retarded my creative facility, reducing artistic activity to virtually nothing. Trying to solve maths questions, memorizing equations, and little opportunity to write, draw or to discuss anything philosophical.

In other words, B-O-R-I-N-G. It's a good kind of boring, different from the other species of boring. The species that is native to inaction, rather than the one native to lack of variety.

Apart from classes, socializing and homework, there's little room for anything else, and in the midst, I'm losing my style. Artistic style in the way I live my life. The swagger, the cocky attitude.

Thanks to maths, I'm being humbled again. Maths, oh maths, the bane of my existence. My greatest foe, comes face to face with me once again. In the JC days, I did a great job of evading it's relentless assault, or rather, I just avoided it. In the University, it will be an inevitability that I cannot avoid.

This time, round, there's going to be a new attitude - "As long as it takes."

this, as I say is all jsut temporary stumbling stones,eventually, there will be a clear path.

---

Mood:
Listening to: Girl from Ipanema


Gavin pondered @ 14:14


Under the layers of dust