Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Wednesday, August 23, 2006
dream


If it's all like a dream, I'd have gotten everything I desired. Unfortunately, it is NOT like a dream. In a dream, it will end perfectly, with orange sunsets and clean pristine waters.

In the meantime between now and greater purposes, one would require a solution to keep one's sanity.

The voices grow loud around us all the time, and we need to keep the sun shining over our heads, smile, and the better day will be just around the corner.

Dreams, dreams, dreams. If only I can explain what visions I see, and what I hope to bring. It's going to be beautiful, and colourful, but I have no medium of expressing it. Not at the moment, hopefully soon.

Walking around aimlessly at times and being subservient to reluctance. Speak up! Carpe Diem. What's this nonsense about being a conservative, shy asian?

Really... Are asian values that submissive? I don't know.


Gavin pondered @ 23:22


Under the layers of dust