Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Thursday, July 20, 2006
Elvis fever


Ever since the performance at Phuket Bar? I can't get it out of my head. A little googling lead me to this Ritchie Newton, Elvis Impersonator

He's German and a damn good Elvis look-a-like with the voice to boot!

Fever! So much so, I went all the way around town searching for Elvis CDs. Uh-huh-huh. It's rock and roll fever!

This trip to Phuket left me with many after thoughts, and several mindset changes. Primarily, I realize I'm not even close to sticking by "Carpe Diem".

It will take some time to digest and consolidate, these thoughts and inspiration, but in the immediate future? I just feel like jet-setting off to a few more places.

Pictures:










=D

---

Mood: Rockin'
Location: 1960s
Listening to: Elvis - (She's a) Devil in disguise


Gavin pondered @ 00:09


Under the layers of dust