Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Friday, June 16, 2006
meme again!


From Mei -

Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head - don't read the questions before you write.

1) Yingmei
2) Houf
3) Meixian
4) Neubs
5) Kheng Hwee
6) colin nipples teo
7) Shermy nattou
8) Gerald Giant Sim
9) tfaduh
10) Henry
11) Marc
12) Jay
13) Jiv
14) Cheryl
15) Quekie
16) Alwyn
17) Wong Keng
18) Scribbles Huang
19) Kath
20) Jac

1. How did you meet #14?
We're from the same CCA in JC

2. What would you do if you had never met #1?
Have a few more strands of hair?

3. What would you do if #20 and #9 dated?
0_o. My god, they ARE dating!

4. Would #6 & #17 make a good couple?
Yes! With all my warmest blessings too!

5. Describe #3.
The most violent and crazy lady I've ever seen who likes to put me down regardless of occassion. Bad.

6. Do you think #8 is attractive?
Yes! He's all, 190+cm, the perfect tall, not so dark and handsome. Pity I'm a guy... lol

7. Tell me something about #7
The walking encyclopedia, especially if you're talking about anything related to biology.

8. Do you know anything about #12's family?
He'd got a twin brother!

9. What's #8's favourite?
Panna cota at Galbiati's

10. What would you do if #11 confesses that he/she likes you?
I'd be flattered, but I'm not a homo.

11. What language does #15 speak?
English, Mandarin and Japanese

12. Who is #9 going out with?
With #20! What coincidence!

13. How old is #16 now?
22 this year

14. When was the last time you talked to #13?
Yesterday

15. Who's #2's favourite singer?
Can I list a favourite band instead? Blur!

16. Would you date #4?
Maybe. He's rich, got a Macbook and a cool last name to boot! I don't see why not. =D

17. Would you date #7?
Nope, I can't stand the smell of nattou.

18. Is #15 single?
Hmm... I think she's more of a triple or a quadruple?

19. What is #10's last name?
Henry Chua Wenjie. =)

20. Would you ever consider being in a relationship with #19?
Hmm... If she's single and I'm looking, sure! haha

21. What schools did #3 go to?
hmm... Clementitown sec, Nanyang JC, NTU Business school?

22. Where does #6 live?
Shit! I can't recall. Somewhere near Seletar.

23. What's your favourite thing about #5?
My buddy since secondary school. (picks the up phone and tries to arrange the first meeting in a year)

24. What do you think of #18?
Fun, but I would run out of the clinic if I ever I find out he's the doctor there. How many finger do I have, scribbles? ;)

25. What do #4 and #19 have in common?
hmm... the both live in Serangoon, pretty near NYJC

26. What special qualities does #17 hold in your life?
Do I know him...?


Gavin pondered @ 14:38


Under the layers of dust