Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Thursday, June 08, 2006
Beware.


They told the main character to take a seat. So he did, not expecting it to be the back-seat. He accepted it, silently, knowing his time, slowly counting down to departure, so he sat, quietly.

The new must learn they say.

So he takes a backseat.

Let them be, let them be. I don't want to pick up broken pieces, I don't want any of this nonsense. Most of all, no one bosses me around. Damn you. If you want, you ask nicely.

Don't start that "everyone subscribes to a unified mould of humanity" shit. Fuck that. I let down my defences not for people to step all over me, I let my defences down because I think I can trust people.

I don't bloody trust people, let people in just so they can fucking take a stroll round and start kicking me the hell around.

Want to prove me wrong? Go ahead.


So what shall he do? He can't afford to be selfish, yet he doesn't feel like taking anymore of it. He's not used to not turning the tide to his favour.

But that won't stop him from feeling really pissed off.


Gavin pondered @ 22:05


Under the layers of dust