Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Saturday, May 27, 2006
meme


From Mei's

Comment with your name, and:

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours

As part of Mei's challenge, I shall have to attempt to write a happy entry. =)

Let's see, First of all, I shall reiterate how much I love any and everything that glows in the dark. It never ceases to amaze me, especially the thought of the little object, shining with its own light in the darkness. A beacon of hope, a symbol of resilence, and just like holding a star in your hand.

I become really happy when people give me a present that glows in the dark. Well, I feel happy whenever someone gives me something too, but I'm a little bad at expressing it.

Okay I'm really sleepy... This one's not counted, but I promise to try harder tomorrow.


Gavin pondered @ 12:04


Under the layers of dust