Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, April 02, 2006




Nope, he's not dead, he was sleeping.

Anyways, I caught Keeping Mum today. It was a bloody good show, with nothing much of a story but it touches on the human heart. The acting was brilliant, and the scenery was absolutely marvelous. I especially loved the part where Rowan Atkinson's character,Walter gave the speech to the congregation of priests. Absolutely brilliant.

No spoilers though =p

On the bus home thoughm a really amazing thing happened. I had a chat with this old lady whom I didn't even know. It was quite mortifying at first, speaking to a total stranger, but it felt good in the end.

With no cares, just talking about nothing in particular.

In a long, long, time, actually about 2 weeks, I felt really happy.


Gavin pondered @ 21:23


Under the layers of dust