Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Little Kitten


Have I ever reiterated how much I do not enjoy playing computer games?

The only thing the give to me is despair and helplessness, knowing that I am bound by a set of ridiculous, "planned" rules. About the only reason I play comupters games is to escape reality. To kill time. In rare cases, to enjoy the story. When I play computer games, I get irritated, I get fustrated and I get angry. What for?

And I ask myslef. How often do I do anything that I really like?

At least I did something I really liked today. Playing with that little kitten at the bus stop during lunch. Grey white striped marble fur, grey-blue gorgeous eyes. Letting me stroke it's fur as though it knew me from birth. Honestly? I almost felt as though I was the only person in the world. It was a pity we didn't get any pictures of it.

Showing a soft side... It's embarrassing. Playing around with that kitten would be something I usually do when no one's around. But... What the heck, Carpe Diem, no?

I bet I must have looked really childish there and then, BUT don't you dare laugh at me!


Gavin pondered @ 22:19


Under the layers of dust