Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Friday, April 28, 2006


I was contemplating this very day. Could I have simply been angry all this while?

Not stress, not depression, nor anything sad.

Just pure simple anger.

That would explain alot of things.

I takes just simple words to point out glaring faults that you usually fail to observe. Just like how Sherman can point out the fact that even in this day and age, all men are still not equal.

This world, unlike my world, is ruled by humans, not logic. Traditon, taboo, religion, culture, morals and values. It was pretty silly of me to assume that human thought processes do not vary from an individual to the next. I think I'm wrong.

The question is applying it, and who really matters.

Who?

Ah well, I don't know either. I guess I'll take some time and be a temporary convert to fatalsim. aslright Miss. Random, it's your show now.

Oh yes, and a little song to go along.

Blur - Sweet Song

What am I to do
Someone is really unhappy
Put myself on the knife
It seems I never got through to you
So I’ll wean myself off slowly

I’m a darkened soul
My street’s all pop music and coke
All our lives on tv
Just switch off and try to sleep
People get so lonely

I believe, I believe, I believe
Everything’s out to see
I believe, I believe, I believe
I believe it’s the way it should be
I hope you feel the same

Everyone is dying
Stop crying now here comes the sun
I didn’t mean to hurt you, oh no no
It takes time to see what you’ve done
So I’ll wean myself off slowly

I believe, I believe, I believe
Love is the only one
I deceive, I deceive, I deceive
I deceive cos I’m not that strong
I hope you feel the same

And now, now
It seems that
It’s falling apart
But I hope I see the good in you
Come back again
I just believed in you


He sang that he deceives. Who doesn't eh?

I bothers me some times that I can't tell people what I really want to tell them. Scared that it'll just scare them off, scared that it'll spoil everything. Scared of letting people see the real me?

Hmm...


Gavin pondered @ 23:32


Under the layers of dust