Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Saturday, March 18, 2006


The world has not changed much since humans took the liberty of proclaiming themselves the owner of this planet.

War after war, fighting persists. The only difference is that the weapons are getting bigger and more deadly by the day. Every time we seemingly settle into a period of peace, somewhere, the drums of war begins to beat again.

Why?

I cannot comprehend why this is so. Perhaps it is in man's nature to dominate, to enslave ever other under his single authority. I feel it myself, and I am sure almost any other male can relate to this.

Then the question that begs to be answered is "When is it ever going to stop?"

Would we have to wait till the day that man destroys the whole planet for any change in the status quo? I certainly hope not.


Gavin pondered @ 20:48


Under the layers of dust