Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Tuesday, March 21, 2006


Seize control, unless you want to be the antagonist in everyone's life. Stop imposing those insane code of "honour" onto the world around you. The world is made of all the other people. What manner of fairness to demand they cede to my whims and wishes?

It would be merely promising them empty gains.

So I make a better world, for ME. if the better world doesn't even sound appealing to you, what manner of wishful thiking is it to assume that there are people who have not heard it that will approve of it?

Too far out of reach.

At present, a mingling of unrelated thoughts, and an amalgamation of irrelevancy. Why do I even need to start thinkin how you think? How you would find my dreams, my hope, my fantasies?

Simply put, I need you. I need your support, and understanding. I can sit here and cry out for a million years, hoping by luck or chance someone who understands my ideals happens to find these words, but then I know that I need to start with you.

A failure to convince you, or you, or you. That is a failure not to be cast aside as a fleeting thought. IA critical failing in essence, it hearlds a failing of the individual blocks, the basic pillars of what I am working towards. If I don;t convince the people one by one, what hopes do I have of ever gaining their support.

I really, sincerely need a pair of kind hands to understand, a warm shoulder to lean on, and someone that will support me.


Gavin pondered @ 22:17


Under the layers of dust