Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Saturday, March 04, 2006


It was funny and the acting was excellent, but under this production team, the play felt almost like a propaganda mouthpiece. Somehow.

But I still give it 70 out of a 100, though I must once again lament the inadequacy of the Drama Centre @ the National Library in providing a pleseant viewing experience. Circle 2 seats were horrible, but stall seats were not any better. The stall seats are too close to the stage.

Anyway, the main highlight of this post is a place Nick brought me too. The V Tea Room. Excellent ambience the place had, with it;s Victorian theme. Quite a stark contrast to the Zen theme of the Tea Spa. This time, I stuck to the regular English tea. Tried this Queen's Tea, a mix of Earl Grey, Darjeeling and English Breakfast. It was quite marvelous, the tea. I reckon I had 3 cups while sampling their Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur Teacake. quite fabulous. A light fruity cake, that is almost flawless save for the slight taste of uncooked butter present.

I really loved the place, but it's rather expensive. Nick and I had 1 pot of tea and a cake, and it cost us $32.

Here. marvel at the nice beautiful card.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Gavin pondered @ 23:41


Under the layers of dust