Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Thursday, March 02, 2006


I hear an incessant cry in my ear. The screams from the planet warning of an inpending doom. I hear the pain, the suffering of a hundred million creatures, and I also hear, the silent fury of a planet abused.

I feel helpless when I see the chaos around me.

The world that accomodates me, the world that nurtures me, it is a world built upon blood. That world will continue to draw the blood, the blood of a million lives I will never see.

Lives that shall be bred, only to be cruelly snuffed out in an infinite loop. Everyday we live, a hundred others suffer, and a hundred other lives are forfeit. Just for one.

The cycle remains largely unseen, the ugly side hidden from view. However, what remains hidden from sight is not necessarily non-existent. Afterall, ignorance is bliss, they say.

Ignorance. Is it really bliss? But why not ignorance, the deadly sin?

And yet I can hear it all. It's quite painful, knowing that I'm partly responsible. I can't see, but I hear. I feel sometimes, and I cry for you.

I cry for a planet whose child destroys her. I weep for a planet whose child enslaves his brothers and sisters. i shake my head, for man who deems him to be above all other creatures.


Gavin pondered @ 19:29


Under the layers of dust