Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, February 05, 2006


Phhhtt, I got tagged...!

Let's see now, who should I tag?

Yingmei, Jeanie, Nicholas, Sherman, Alwyn, Tianhao and Jianxiong. =p

Four Jobs I've had in my life
1. Student
2. Soldier
3. Cadet
4. Classified

Four Movies I can watch over and over
1. The Nightmare Before Christmas
2. Hitch
3. Mary Poppins
4. Pirates of the Carribean

Four places I have lived in
1. Singapore
2. Tekong
3. Fantasy
4. Dreams

Four TV shows I love to watch
1. Basketball Matches
2. Formula One Races
3. Who's Line is it anyway?
4. I don't really watch TV

Four places that I have been on vacation
1. Australia
2. Korea
3. Indonesia
4. In the depths of Imgaination

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Fish, fresh and lightly grilled with a hint of lemon
2. Sushi
3. Tomato based Pasta
4. Chocolate

Four Websites I visit daily
1. NBA
2. Wikipedia
3. Hotmail
4. Deviant Art

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Hell
2. Some place where everyone is happy
3. Anywhere that lets me do anything I want
4. A place with eternal peace


Gavin pondered @ 21:13


Under the layers of dust