Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Tuesday, February 14, 2006


Last year I thought Valentine's was on the 15th. Last year I made strawberries in chocolate. And last year? Last year I pretended I was having a great time.

Why can't girls these days play along in the game?

One too many cautious things, afraid to get involved.

If I smile at you, smile back. Don't start counting hard, and thinking how I'll disappoint you.

Anyways, I just got back from confessions of 300 unmarried man. Rather unimpressed with it. Funny as it was, it lacks depth.

And did I mention todaay's Velentine's? All the retaurants were choked full, the roads were horribly packed. Frustrating for a moment, until I saw a guy at the National Library, dressed in his best, holding a bouquet of roses, and trying to calm his beating heart.

He made me smile, and inside, I wished him good luck. People can be such ernest creatures, so pure and cute at times.

But that does little to change the fact that the play sucked. Houf thinks its sacriledge, Jacq said it was good. Seng Chye faded into the background. I think it was a whole load of bad acting coupled with a horribly meaningless excuse for any artistic sense.

A surprise from Amanda today:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Another Jack collectible! Check it out! He lights up!

Gracias! To the sweetest lady on the planet for today. You know quite a bit, but I challenge you to find out more.

Exchange. Sugar-momma. Being pissed. Using charm. Learning to be a gentleman. Still ever on your toes. Honesty.

I wonder how the 8 girls felt about being stood up. I'm actually chuckling away thinking about how silly a day today has been. So metaphorical and filled with bad acting. May it's just the air today. I'm not complaining.


Gavin pondered @ 23:50


Under the layers of dust