Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Tuesday, February 21, 2006
DENT


Rant

I, the everbungling idiot that I am dented the right passenger of my car. At the Parkway carpark, once again. Fuck.

And I had a passenger onboard too.

Common sense tells me to avoid that car park from now on.

A nightmare of a day. Got stabbed in the kidneys by a table (a rather vicious table mind you!) at MPH, and almost got knocked by a car, fortunately, Amanda stopped me in time.

I think I'm just exhausted. I can see the eye bags haunting my face, I can feel the body screaming bloody murder, and my mind wailing out for a good rest. I require 2 generous helpings of cold water on my face just to keep me half awake today.

What am I to remain alert when I can't even maintain conciousness?

End Rant

We didn't manage to find City of God in the 5 shops in Marine Parade. Well, MPH had the VCD, but... I can't swallow that picture quality even with 10 spoonfuls of sugar.

Now I want to watch: Amelia, Hinokio, the Hours, Motorcycle Diaries, the Pianist and a million other shows.

Importantly, I get to practice the art of Chivalry. An opportunity to practice speaking proper. It's not so bad, at least I know that I am real. Yet, I still find it hard to be more spontaneous; to be even more real.

And Amanda, open books remain open because they choose to. So why choose to read only the words?


Gavin pondered @ 22:30


Under the layers of dust