Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Mr. Lee


Harry Lee that is.

This post will definitely ruffle much feathers.

I happened to reflect on what kind of a man the founding father of Singapore is. I find myself unable to fault the man for being a bad leader. In fact I find that there are many fine points that I can learn from him.

Then again, there remains several points in his vision I take issue with too. However, I do recognize the fact that often, the lesser of 2 evils has to be choosen. Sometimes, it might even be a catch-22.

Tell me more about your story Harry. I want to know more of your exploits, and get to know your band of brothers. I want to find out the whole unadultered story, that no one wants to hear.

I admire your passion and your dirve, and even in this day, I see that fire in your eyes. A strong burning fire that sears through my very soul.

Please don't shun me, for I sincerely want to learn.


Gavin pondered @ 23:34


Under the layers of dust