Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Saturday, December 03, 2005
Operation Big Group


I'm starting to realize the futility of the strength of one person.

One individual can only achieve so much despitethe effort he puts in. People like me think we can change the world by simply lugging it on our backs and then dragging it along. First of all, the world's a rather heavy thing, and with all these individuals trying to pull it in so many different directions, we often cancel each other out.

So, I have decided that I have to learn to be a social creature. First of all, I have got to brush up on my communication skills, and then a little work on my charm and much practice through interaction, I think I might be well on my way to changing the world.

On a lighter note, I managed to type this entire post without looking at the keyboard. =)


Gavin pondered @ 18:56


Under the layers of dust