Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Misunderstanding


Playful innocence easily leads to misinterpretation. If you choose to read it any other way, then I have to say I'm very sorry if you feel this way.

Forgive my bluntness, but I do whatever I want, whenever I want, and I don't want to have to act differently just because of one person.

Am I that different to make you feel akward around my presence?

I guess that's the price you have to pay.

Oh yes. Just because you're older than me, it's not an excuse for preferential treatment. You've got to prove that your maturity is not merely a false front that cannot be sustained indefinitely.

For playful innoncence is not an open invitation to a dance of seduction. In fact I find myself somewhat disappointed. Moreso with each passing day. How much longer can you keep up?


Gavin pondered @ 20:56


Under the layers of dust