Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Tuesday, December 06, 2005


"If knowing tomorrow was your very last day to live, knowing that there was no turning back, no time to squeeze. Just one day before it ends. How would you choose to spend those last precious moments?"

And so asked the midnight cat.

I thought long and hard, to contemplate the infinitepermutations to his playful question. I thought, and thought and finallysaw, the answer that I would surely give.

So I smiled at the midnight cat, whose grinning face patiently followed my every move. I told him.

"If tomorrow was my very last day, I would elect to spend it as all my every other days. My life is without much regret, and tomorrow I will continue with that which is left."

And he simply turned and said, "I hope that's true."


Gavin pondered @ 22:31


Under the layers of dust