Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Saturday, November 19, 2005
I like my grapes cold


I like my grapes to be cold, freezing in fact. Just like how I like my other fruits (some exceptions).

Many people think that my beliefs are way too extreme. Sometimes, they ask me why I so cold-heartedly believe in my view of survival of the fittest. They have all mistaken me take.

I might believe in reducing people who are physically weak, and peopl who are ill adapted for life, but that belief applies to the future. I want a future where there is as few of these people as possible, because I know that these people are liable to much suffering throughout life.

I do not advocate the removal of the less forunate people, in fact, I strongly feel that they should be cared for. What I believe is that we should find ways to lower the occurances/births of such people. Get me right, not by he abortion of foetuses, but through the power that science provides.

Together with education and measures such as preventing expectant mothers from taking drugs which might affect the child.

Get it right. We must both address the current issues and prepare for the future. Never by removing the present to paint a brighter future.


Gavin pondered @ 23:23


Under the layers of dust