Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Monday, October 24, 2005


One week does wonders , and thanks to that one week, I've grown. Not necessarily stronger, but definitely, for the better. OR maybe too much is happening and too many important detials need to be captured that there is hardly anytime for loathing.

Sometimes, I can't believe how bold I am either, but that only serves to reinforce the stand that I'm crazy in the first place. Crazy enough to fight for causes way beyond me, causes that no "boy" should be undertaking.

It's just like being thrown into the water and seeing if I can swim. Dangerous, yes. Everything to lose, definitely, but ostensibly thrilling. It's like a forbidden fruit that's being waved in front of my face. Something that I dream of everyday. Just simply an opportunity.

People ask me why I even want to try, when I may not even stay around to taste the fruits. What they don't see is the ambition burning inside of me. I'm here for the thrill, and I don't ask for much in return.

More importantly, I stand to learn from a very wise man. He's revealed quite a whole new world, and I can see much clearer with his guidance. At the very least, he is one of the few men how still posses a thrist for greater things. Like a fellow warrior within the hordes of zombies.

It's a very liberating experience, to at least glimpse the prospects of working together. A few good men that will face the hordes of ghouls. I relish such a possibility, and who knows, we might even save more people in the process.

Right now I see many defeated bodies, tired, battered and devoid of that spark. Maybe we, I can also inspire the fire to burn in the eharts of the others too.

That kind of challenge. The gargantuan height to scale, and the deep chasm to shatter bones upon. What won't kill me will make me grow. And, what have I got to lose?


Gavin pondered @ 21:42


Under the layers of dust