Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Tuesday, October 04, 2005


One too many personas behind one face, and not one to wear as mine. All fighting for control yet they all remain eternally stuck in a stalemate. There exist nothing strong enough to force a result, yet, it is certainly important to find a inner balnce at least.

Only when circumstances compel drastic changes shall the true luster be revealed under pressure. What is a person to do, a person who is not meant to live in peace-time. What shall be the fate of a restless wandering soul? Where does the warrior spirit go too seek his worth?

I hardly know.

Especially when I ahrdly even unedrstand feelings. Are you supposed to be who you want to be or are you meant to excel in the circumstances that you find yourself in?

I do not know who I want ot be, I do not know how I want to do. I only know that whatever the case, all I want is to be the best.=, yet I also want to be the good guy, the infallable hero.

Sometimes it even feels that it's not what you meant to make others feel. It's not what the words you say to others mean. Instead, it is only what others make of it that seems to have the lasting impact.

Yet I know that it is what I mean to say that is most important.


Gavin pondered @ 19:15


Under the layers of dust