Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Monday, October 10, 2005


How strong is one supposed to be and at what costs to his soul. A stoic mask so hard to wear, and heavier still for shoulders to bear. Yet I fear, who would come to be lead by someone who has not outgrown his youth?

Yet there might still be hope yet.

It's like trading wits, it's like a sparring match, and one that will be allowed to be lost. It liberates, it resonates through the depths of my muddled brain. Control forsaken, trusted in the hands of another.

Intellectual enough? Perhaps, but retorts and debates are not the core of such bouts.

Alas, it never really lasts long. So many times I find that feel, only to have it slip right past and hide from sight.

What? Something is being done incorrectly. Or it seems that I shut the door before it is even opened.

I don't really care. As long as I can feel this way, there's nothing more that can be asked for, except for it to permeate the whole entirity of my life. Not just he or she, but all of them.

It's quite very confusing, so very frustrating, but damn it all, I love it so.


Gavin pondered @ 23:07


Under the layers of dust