Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Wednesday, September 28, 2005


So on Ssaturday I shall attempt to claim my Boat license. 4 weeks later, it's the Ophir climb. Then probably in late November tehre's the Archery course to attend. Maybe after that I shall go attend the scuba diving course or go for the class 2B bike license. And what about the fencing/kendo course?

Sounds like I will be sufficiently occupied until August, perhaps a little too busy to start revisions before school starts.

Of course that is another story for another time.

At the moment it is imperative that I equip myself with as many skills as possible, so I will be able to move with ease on land, sea and air, and more importantly, with the art of killing. Why? I have no idea, but there is an irrepressible urge to endow myself with the necessities for survival. As though Armageddon is imminent.

Or it's just because I need some eccentric, paranoid obsession to make my life feel meaningful. I certainly hope that it's wrong.


Gavin pondered @ 20:23


Under the layers of dust