Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, September 18, 2005
Full moon night


Tonight the pale moon smile it's snowy grin, the brightest time in the dozen months.Still cool night, hardly stirred by breeze, and the silver spray illuminates the dark unknowns. Slowly the night passes by, and I watch the people walk. They run, they play and the children laugh with lanterns tightly held. The neighbours runs to me, and I smile at them. His little feet going pitter-patter, the innoncent children go.

As I see these scences, I feel that all is at peace, for one night at least, and hoping maybe it could be like so every night. Seeing them happy, that's good, and yet, feeling so out of place. A wandering explorer, that beats the heart inside, I ask the moon to sing me a song, and to listen with the stars.

Inside, there is a restless spirit that longs to soar, one that wants to see the world. I want to fly out there, among the silver seas and the dark blue depths.

Destined to be a lonely wandere, searching, seeking. Not content to be, but yearning not to be. For if I am not then only can I seek to be. Unending, with no conclusion in sight, that story that is not to have the conclusion.

Challenging beliefs to see new truths, pushing the limits to see how much further to go. Failing only to be better subsequently. Only by getting lost will you ever see the many paths in life.

Scenic paths, barren roads, dead ends and uphill slopes. Many of the possible places I might find.

If only I can findone that never ends.


Gavin pondered @ 21:58


Under the layers of dust