Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, August 07, 2005
Mika Hakkinen!


While having my yoghurt I wonder: How do you tell if your yoghurt is spoilt?

I mean yoghurt is basically spoilt milk, and since it's already, bad, is it possible for yoghurt to go bad then?

Indeed, that is a very good question to ponder. For you see, youghurt's sour, and spoilt food tastes sour. Yoghurt is a watery goo, and so is most rotten and congealed food. So, how are we to ascertain the "freshness" of yoghurt? I don't know, and honestly, something that good can't possibly be bad.

But that's not important, what I've come to say today is that Mika Hakkinen was present at the Hungary GP last week!





The flying Finn and Schumi. Brings back many fond memories. I hear Mika's now racing in DTM and he's won a race not too long ago. That's great. But What I'll give to see him behind the McLaren. His smooth driving style is something I have much to learn from, but most importantly, it's his personality that I truly respect. A gentlemen and a sportsman. Qualities that I find myself trying to emulate.


Gavin pondered @ 21:54


Under the layers of dust