Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, August 21, 2005
I never want to stop moving.


When you fail, people make a big fuss out of it. Little do they reaalise how difficult it is to succeed the first time round. Standing on both feet is hard, but just because everyone can does not take away that fact.

So many times, I see how people try to console others, and I think that it is not an effective remedy. It wastes time and it accentuates the failure. That's why I would like to take this opportunity to elaborate the fact that I am not heartless.

I just don't like you to brood over something that has passed. Let's not circle around that same old spot, instead, let's continue moving forward. Keep the momentum moving, because everytime we stop, it only makes us even more inert.

There is no time for regret. As much as we like to think that we can afford to pity ourselves, we cannot.

So if you fall, let me blow the dirt of your wound. Then give me your hand and we shall continue moving, bacause even I get so lost when I stop moving.


Gavin pondered @ 21:58


Under the layers of dust