Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Captain Gavin Part II


"I want to fly!" I often wake up thinking, and then I look to the blue sky and I see the plane soaring high, so majestically, like a bird.

Like a bird, that is the way to live. Where the blue is your endless canvas, and the clouds are white, where in a day the sun rises forever. Only in the sky will I ever feel these sensations, and that's where I long to be.

As soon as I'm out of NS, I am going to apply for SIA's cadet pilot. Oh yes I am.

Yet all the details are so sketchy. I need more information, I need to research. Who can help me unravel the complexities of being a pilot?

Seriously, if any of you have any friends, or family who can enlighten me, I will be eternally grateful.


Gavin pondered @ 22:12


Under the layers of dust