Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Friday, July 29, 2005
Tagged


Oh well... I got hit by the tag bomb at Mei's blog... And since I'm feeling bored, here goes nothing.

Five things I can't live without

1. My Individuality. I dislike conformity. It's too darn boring for the world to be lacking the individual.

2. Art. What is this world without art?

3. Pen/Pencil and Paper. What will I ever draw without them?

4. Music

5. The Cerulean Sky.

Five foods/beverages that I love

1. Pasta. It's got Tomatoes! Mmmm...

2. Pizza.

3. Chocolate. The food of the Gods, nuff said.

4. Well-cooked fish. Anyone knows my insane appetite for fish! Almost any fish goes, raw, fried, grilled, steam, whatever.

5. There's this pork stew, that my mom makes. It's filled with fat and stuff, but it's delicious!

6. Ops... There's only supposed to be 5?

Five things that I always have with me

1. Pen/Pencil. How can you not have a pen by your side eternally?

2. Sketchbook

3. A Jackknife. Self-defence =)

4. Cylaum Stick

5. Wallet/iPod/Mobile phone/Keys

Five things I will always and forever hate

1. Cockroaches. Fcuking scourage of the Universe.

2. Noise. The world is noisy enough, please keep it down.

3. Not being able to own a gun. Thanks to the millions of irresponsible people out there.

4. High-Pitched sounds.

5. Many Singaporeans. Especially the irrational bunch who think they are the centre of the Universe.

People who have to do this!

Anyone who sleeps with a bolster. =P


Gavin pondered @ 22:25


Under the layers of dust