Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Friday, July 29, 2005


Many years ago, I would have frowned at a cup of yoghurt, and probably spit out any that found its way into my mouth. This day, I seem to have acquired a liking to yoghurt instead.

Things do change, and the next thing I know, I might be found eating butter with bread and drinking plain milk. It's not likely, but it's not entirely impossible either.

We simply have to understand that things will change, and you will never truly predict what might be the case in time to come.

Speaking of time, I have seemed to have reached a stage in life were I can use the term "many years ago". That was fast. Soon, it will be "In my time", later "Long time ago" and eventually it will be absolutely depressing to reach a stage where you don't remember a single thing.

It's all part of the external quandary. As we age, we find a return to innocence, a return to simplicity and an appreciation of the details that surround you. It makes them kind of adorable in many ways, just like children.

Oh my... I'm talking about kids. The very little things that I abhor! Alright, I admit that not all of them are nasty little devils creatures things. It might actually turn out to be the average Singaporean kids who are a bunch of brats. Afterall, I've hardly seen any other part of the world where the kids are so pampered. Sometimes, I fear for the future generations, for when they grown up, how will they react to the world?


Gavin pondered @ 22:06


Under the layers of dust