Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Friday, July 01, 2005
Center of the Universe = Fullerton


Well, went down to Chinatown for a photo shoot. I admit, it was rather disappointing. Mainly becuase of a reluctance to take any photos of the people, in fear of them getting violent towrads us. I guess the next time round, I'll be more audacious. The photos from my camera will probably be posted as soon as I get them developed.

Meanwhile, here's some shots taken by the *ahem* professional *ahem*.


An Indian Temple at China town. The Sri Mariaman temple I presume. We wanted to go in, but it's $6 for a "Camera Ticket". Decided otherwise.


An overview of Chinatown. Or at least one of the better shots.


Then we made our way down to Far East Square.


This one was taken by me. My camera ran out of film by this time. See the difference?


Where's the beach? Taken by me again. It's harder to take with a digital camera I admit...




Passed by some interesting glass building, behind china street. Chinatown as only so much to offer, especially when two cowards procastinate on taking pictures of real people. Found a few interesting shots.

So, we walked and we walked and walked some more. Aimlessly. Lo and behold, after an hour, what do we see?


You you know where that is?




It's the Fullerton!

Yeah. I seem to have a deep affinity with this place, so strong that I seem to gravitate towards it. I'm simply in love with it. Maybe it is the center of my Universe? That place is simply beautiful. And maybe, there is no greater joy than to be there. Can you imagine? Walking from Chinatown all the way down to the Fullerton Hotel?


Once, I saw an old man do this. Today, was my turn.

Anyway, last shot of the day. The batteries died, and I had no film. So we called it a day.

---
I saw the new trailer for Advent Children. It's got the Highwind! Woot! Now I'm feeling all excited. September 14th: the Japanese release date.


Gavin pondered @ 16:44


Under the layers of dust