Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Saturday, June 04, 2005


Mozilla Firefox, t3h l33t. There's so much you could add on, and so many things that could be customised. It's simple amazing.

The whole morning was spent tweaking firefox, and boy am I amazed by the amount of useful extensions it has. For you information, an extention is like a little widget you could add to the browser.

I can even control my music player from my browser. Wow. Firefox is almost like a mini-OS, really.

Come on people, take the jump, switch over to Firefox.

---


Ah, nary a day goes by where I do not lay my eyes upon a car that makes my heart swoon. TOday, the objection of my affection hails from the venerable Aston Martin. Sleek lines, high performances, an understated sense of mystery, and a deep sexuality that whispers: "Come get me, I dare you"

It is definitely a "female" car as opposed to the "male" Mercedes line. Unlike the SLR which screams power and majesty, and Aston Martin is perhaps more delicate, the lines making it a beauty.


Aston Martin V8 Vantage


Aston Martin DB9


Aston MArtin V12 Vanquish S

How could you not fall in love with such a splendid looking car?


Gavin pondered @ 15:22


Under the layers of dust