Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Monday, June 27, 2005
In dreams


Disclaimer: If you know where to look and you are smart enough to enter, then maybe this post might give you much more insight. No worries. It is also meant to be read as a stand-alone.

The realm of dreams is where you have no control, and in the realm of dreams, pieces are woven together. In the realm of dreams, the mind is free to write it's own story.

It is also when one has no control, that one understands much more, learns more and sees a part of one that has been pushed under the layers of consciousness into the deepest recess of the mind. For the human mind often acts as though it is in full control. Very often, it is not the case. The consciousness only has as much control as the physical body has over the mind. The more one tries to control the body, the more the body will try to control the mind.

Dreamland is a very unique place, where the previously mentioned boundary does not exist. In the land of dreams, neither the mind nor the body has control. Or should I say, it is where both entities have a false sense of control.

In dreams, one can see one's fears, desires, pain, emotion and creativity emerge. In dreams, many unexplained things occur, and in dreams, the truth often reveals itself.

Then there was a dream 2 nights ago. It told me I was a bad, bad person. It told me I was far from the hero I wanted to be. It told me I made mistakes.

Most importantly, it told me to do something very important.

That is to ask for forgiveness.

Everyone, you, and I. Please forgive me.


Gavin pondered @ 16:56


Under the layers of dust