Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Friday, June 17, 2005
Did the aliens capture the real Miss Chia?


The silence was uncomfortable, even though I kept smiling.

Maybe it's the weather, maybe PMS, but, why are you so hard to please?

I've never seen you like that before.


---


I bet that will not sound how I meant it to.

And that's the thing about "emotion". You can never express them adequately; even if you try, it is almost always incorrectly interpretted.

So, is one supposed to try to show one's enthusiasm in trying to understand someone else or should one leave the person alone?

Leaving people alone usually works.

I for one don't know if I rather have people try to talk to me or leave me alone. Usually, the former makes me more irritated.

That is not the worst. There are emotions that I don't understand myself. Then there is also emotions that make me do things for no reason. Or rather, I would find myself bewildered after the event has come to pass. Just sitting there, reprimanding myself. That is another emotion I do not understand. Why remain dwelling on a past event as if it will change history?

Not forgetting the emotions that hold me back when I want to do something.

Like I want to give someone a real good pat on the shoulder but I don't, because I am afraid. However, I do not know why I am afraid. Many times, I know the actions that will help improve the situation, but always, I fall shortof carrying it out.

Maybe I am scared of the consequences.

I think that is a terribly vicious emotion indeed.

Of course, none comes close to the nastiest one of them: Fear.


Gavin pondered @ 16:32


Under the layers of dust