Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Caterpillar soup


On a weekday, people expect the crowds to stay away. On a Wednesday, people should be too busy with work to roam in town. And today, I should have been able to watch episode III. But no. It's the school holidays, and the cinemas were fully booked.

So? We had no choice but to walk around orchard, and ending with a browse through at HMV. Apparently, they brought in the Swing Girls OST, but at a $61 price tag. They have the other albums as well, the "live concert" version, going at $38. I am tempted, but it hardly seems worth it.

---


Upon stepping in my house, I was greeted with a bowl of soup. My grandma handed me a bowl of chicken-soup. There were caterpillars inside.

It's cordyceps

No worries there then.

---


About now, I really feel like kicking somebody. But I'll be a gentleman and spare you, because I cna't bear to.


Gavin pondered @ 22:51


Under the layers of dust