Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, May 08, 2005
Shout out


Well, Damon and tfaduh menitoned the malaysia trip, and I am made aware of ideals remenant from the JC years.

3 youthful buddies decieded to go on a little road trip to malaysia in 2004.

Unfortunately, it never did materialize.

I've got my driving licence, and we would have to clear our leave from last year. Portends? If only we could find someone who would loan their car to us for a few days in a foreign land.

I don't know. Maybe we could go somewhere else too. Just a nice change of scenery, maybe backpacking in Europe or Australia. Something that isn't planned out nicely. Something with freedom.

I think now's a good time to talk about that idea again. You guys agree?


Gavin pondered @ 21:22


Under the layers of dust